The Genesee/Finger Lakes Regional Planning Council is hosting its semiannual workshop in Pittsford this May.
9 am – 5 pm, Thursday, May 15, 2014
Burgandy Basin Inn in Pittsford, New York
For information and registration please visit http://www.gflrpc.org/Spring2014.htm or contact David Zorn at Genesee/Finger Lakes Regional Planning Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 454-0190 x14.
- Planning Board Overview
- Zoning Board of Appeals Overview
- Site Plan Review
- Intermunicipal Cooperation in Building Code Enforcement
- Prevention and Early Detection of Invasive Species in the Finger Lakes
- Reducing Flood Risk
- Finding Funding for Municipal Projects
- Protecting Scenic Resources
- Form-Based Zoning
- Steep Slopes
- Effectively Facilitating Heated Meetings