The Cayuga County Department of Planning and Economic Development serves communities throughout Cayuga County, located among the Finger Lakes in Central New York.
The department deploys a multidisciplinary team of professional staff to assist local officials, groups, and individuals involved in activities aimed at retaining and enhancing the quality of life for current and future generations. Such activities include:
- Facilitating the development of employment and business opportunities;
- Revitalizing rural villages and hamlets;
- Protecting agriculture and farmland;
- Protecting the natural environment; and
- Promoting the development of the optimum, balanced mix of land use types and intensities.
Cayuga County Office Building
160 Genesee Street, 5th Floor
Auburn, New York 13021